Saturday 25 June 2011

I can because I am..

Life never ceases to amaze me
Different days, different situations
But I have the power
I have the power to look at these situations and take them head on
I have to the power to ensure that through me, dreams are made a reality
I don’t just want to live, I want to be different
I don’t just want to be different, I want to cause a difference
I ask myself is this possible?
Rosa was able to make a difference by simply sitting down on what she believed in
Kang Tongbi saw a problem in China and walked the journey to make it right
They are part of the many women who have lead the way
Now its my turn. Your turn. our turn
But it starts from within
From us believing in ourselves and not in what others say
Its more than just listening or thinking it, but living it mentally and physically
Knowing that I am in control of what my life becomes
Its up to me to decide whether I just want to be another woman
Another woman who had so much potential but failed to realise or act upon
Another woman who never saw the true beauty that she was blessed with
Another woman who was born, who lived, who died and is now forgotten
I need to believe in the power of my dreams
I need to believe in the power of my potential
Never will I let someone tell me I can’t
I can because I am...
Inspired

0 comments:

Post a Comment