Monday 11 July 2011

If I don't, who will??!

So this morning I woke up and I was just reminiscing and all I could say was wow! I have come far. I am not saying that I have completely made it and I am perfect, but what I am saying is that I am not in the same place where I use to be a few years/months ago. Now that is something to celebrate and if I do not celebrate it, who will??!

Many of us put sooooo much pressure on ourselves and when we make some progress, we do not even acknowledge it because its not as big as we want it to be. Well as the saying goes, "its the little things that count" and they need to be praised because when all those little things come together, they make a big thing. Do not allow the bigger picture to decieve you in thinking until you have achieved it, you have not done anything. Its a journey that consists of many little steps which will eventually add up and make the big step! Its for you to constantly look back, appreciate the progress but also make note of improvements or further steps you can take to achieve your goal.

So myself and the rest of the FMwomen team are congratulating you because you are on a journey of becoming a successful and beautiful woman. There are going to be trying times and crying times but there are also going to be happy times and times of laughter. There are also going to be times where you will fall and make mistakes but because of the strong woman you are, you will surely arise, dust yourself and continue striving for the best. So continously appreciate and celebrate yourself for the progress you make knowing that you are constantly moving towards your bigger picture. There is only one of you so you can be the best of you.

You deserve to be celebrated

x Inspiring women to blossom successfully and beautifully x

1 comments:

Tilly said...

Nice one.Thank you!!!!

Post a Comment